• The activity is meant to be used with a reading text which outlines the basic details about metamorphic rocks. I created this to coordinate with the "Prentice Hall Science Explorer: Inside Earth" textbook, but it should coordinate with most science texts.
• The activity can be used as a whole class reading and note-taking activity, or students can read and fill out the organizer independently.
• I used this activity with sixth grade students, but it could easily be adapted down for 4th-5th graders or up for 7th-8th graders.
• The previous studies of your students and their overall achievement levels will greatly impact their success with this activity.
• The blank graphic organizer page is meant to be copied for the students. The remaining pages are for the teacher.
• I appreciate your fair reviews after using this product in your classroom. Thanks so much!
• Visit my TPT store at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Traveling-Teacher-Online