This is an escape room I use for a test review for Meteorology: Weather & Climate with my Earth & Environmental science class. This is a great way for students to review and have fun while doing it.
What is included:
- Google Slide (can make your own copy), Powerpoint (editable) & PDF format with 32 questions dealing with Meteorology: Weather & Climate.
- Digit Code Lock for students response Google Form linked in the power point & PDF.
- Meteorology: Weather & Climate PDF & Document format Test & Key.
Word Document To Make Your Own Copies:
- On the word document you will find a link to the google slide to make your own copy and also a link to make a copy of your own form for the answers.
- If you make your own copy of the form you will need to go back to google slide or powerpoint and edit the students link so you can see their responses.
-All the teacher needs to do is post the google slide on google classroom or however they want the students to get the PDF.
-The students will open the google slide and read the second page and will have to click on the link which will open a google form for the escape room.
- They will need to have the google form open on one tab with the google slide open on another tab
- Students will look at the questions on the google slide and figure out what is the correct answer.
- Once they have their answer they will put in the correct letters (ABCD) in to the google form.
- When entering the answers in to the google form they need to be capital letters with no spaces. For example: ABDC
-If the google form says sorry try again that means they have gotten one of the answers wrong and need to try again. (The Questions & Answers are in the same order as the test & Key)
-Their are 8 sections that contain 4 questions, so there should be 4 answers for each puzzle lock.
- Once the student get finished with the last section it will take them to a screen that says:
Write Down ( I know Meteorology & will pass the test tomorrow ) on a piece on paper and turn it in with your name!
This allows you to know who made it through all the sections by getting the right answers.
Please leave feedback and rate!!
If you have any questions please email me and let me know!