This Metric Conversion Matching Game was designed to help students practice metric conversions in a fun and engaging way. This set contains two different levels to help meet the needs of different learners in your classroom.
Set A: Uses the standard metric units of milli, centi, unit and kilo.
Set B: Uses all the units from milli to kilo.
How to Play:
1. Cut out all of the cards and arrange them with the measurements side down.
2. Player 1 flips over any two cards and lays them face up in the same spot.
3. Player 1 then determines if the two cards are representing the same measurement.
4. If the cards are a match, Player 1 takes the cards, scores a point, and takes another turn. If the cards are not a match, they are flipped back over and it is Player 2’s turn.
5. Players alternate turns until all of the matches have been found. The player with the most matches wins.
Looking for more Metric Conversion Resources?
Metric Conversion Cootie Catchers
Metric Conversion Puzzles
Metric Conversion Task Cards
★★★ Did You Know...
You can get TPT credits to use on future purchases! Go to your My Purchases page and click on the Provide Feedback
link. By leaving a quick rating and a short comment you will help me determine which products are most valuable and you will save money on future purchases!
★★★ Follow My Store
Click on the green star near the top of the product listing pages to be the first to learn about new products and freebies.