Here is a quick metric system review. It can be used as a worksheet, homework or review. Here is a quick sample (questions are easy enough for 5th grade on)
1. I am bigger than a bread box but smaller than a mile (62%) :
2. I weigh more than a lb. (2.2 lbs.to be
3. If you have 3 feet you are almost there (need 3 more inches):
4. I am the unit of time for the metric system:
5. This linear measure of water which weighs exactly 1 gram.
Key words include: Kilometer, Kilogram, Meter, Seconds, One Cubic Centimeter, Liter, Inch, Density, Celsius, Millimeter, Volume of a rectangle, circle and cylinder, etc. It comes with a final riddle "Measure twice, cut once"