Here is a great bundle for Grams and Kilograms. Includes a powerpoint, task cards sorts, and worksheets.
The PowerPoint includes:
- Mass definition
- kilogram and gram definition and example
- questions that include:
- Complete the statement (4 questions)
- Grams or Kilogram Questions (5 Questions)
- Estimating grams and kilograms (6 questions)
- Each question has a slide following it with the answer.
- Reviewing Grams and Kilograms
- Exit Ticket
- 2 Mass Sorts, 1 with words and 1 with pictures
- Grams or Kilograms choose the best estimate
- 2 Choose the best estimate
- Color-By-Kilogram or Gram
This sort includes:
36 cards to sort between Grams and Kilograms, comes in colored and Black and
Task Cards Include:
-24 Task Cards, in color and B&W. The task cards cover grams and kilograms, asking students to identify which measurement would be the best to measure different items and also estimating measurements.