From the sponge squeeze to test volume...to the weightlifting station that tests their ability to weigh grams...or how about the standing long jump as they learn to measure distance and practice how to average...Gymnastics Jumps will test their ability to time an event...followed up with the swimming pool perimeter and area station that teaches the early stages of those concepts!
Your students will love the chance to get up and move as they learn the metric system, review for a test, or even experience new vocabulary for the first time!
Metric Measuring Stations include the chance to measure:
-perimeter and area
-as well as practice averaging and tallying
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard