Metric Measurement focuses on mass (grams), length (meters), and capacity (liters). These metric measurement materials introduce students to converting metric measurements. It includes notes, an activity, exit ticket, homework, and a quick write. These materials will engage kids as they learn about this important math concept. Answer keys are included.
(1) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals. Focuses on the converting customary measurements.
(2) Mini-activity: Supports the main lesson and gives students the opportunity to learn while having fun! This is a timed challenge where students will have 60 seconds to convert 20 measurements.
(3) Exit ticket: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(4) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(5) Alternative assignment/mini-project with rubric
(6) Quick write: Converting metric measurements error analysis
Each purchase of this product is for one individual teacher (licensee). The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Please do not share this product with co-workers, grade levels, or within schools or districts without purchasing the appropriate number of licenses. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com. Licensee may not upload this product to the Internet in any form. For additional information about licenses, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved