There was an old lady who swallowed a shell! Perhaps she will do metric measurement stations! This fun story is a great way to incorporate reading and math. I read the book first, then I have my kiddos complete the metric measurement stations that tie into the book. Even if you don't have the book, who doesn't love a good theme.
This pack includes:
*station for volume=the wave
*station for weight=the shells
*station for length=buckets of sand
*review of tools that we use
*record sheet for all activities
*a writing assessment
*a sandcastle extra activity
*a vocabulary foldable
Come stop by my blog to see the stations in action at
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard