Metric System Conversion - Science Interactive Notebook - Decimal Conversion Practice
This practice sheet will help students learn about the difference between the SI system and the English system of measurement and why the metric system is so easy to use! Walk your students through the process of conversion and moving the decimal point by using sample problems and a handy graphic provided, then have them complete practice problems to get familiar with metric conversion and have students make their own problems to test on a classmate!
We now have this lesson in BOTH INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK FORMAT AND REGULAR FORMAT
to accommodate all of your students' needs.
This lesson includes:
- Teacher/Student Background Notes and Key
- Student Regular Version with extension questions
- Student INB Version (extension questions printed separately)
- How to Use Nerdy Notes Instructions
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Life Science Big Bundle
- Scientific Method Task Cards
- What is Science Cubing Activity
- Interactive Notebook Lab Safety Activity
- Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Problem Practice
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method: Metric System Conversion Practice- The Decimal Does it! by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC