Scientific Method - Metric System - Science Interactive Notebook -Decimal Slider
This Interactive Notebook Decimal Slider tool is a great addition to teaching the metric system in any science or math class as students learn how the decimal moves during conversion. This hands-on tool can be used to complete the practice problems provided and can continue being used as you give students their own practice problems throughout the year.
This product includes:
* Slider template with decimal conversion from milli, centi, deci, meter, deca, hecto, and kilo
* PowerPoint with animated directions for assembly
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Life Science Big Bundle
- Scientific Method Task Cards
- What is Science Cubing Activity
- Interactive Notebook Lab Safety Activity
- Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Problem Practice
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method: Measurement Metric System Decimal Slider for Interactive Notebooks by © 2014 Getting Nerdy, LLC