Also included in
- The number of skills (metric system, dimensional analysis, scientific notation, significant figures) and vocabulary presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice and review. Spice up your review activities using these fun H$16.75$20.99Save $4.24
This resource is a digital Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal game that covers metric prefixes and simple metric conversions. This activity is designed to be used in Google Sheets and shared to your students via Google Classroom or to students own Google Drives. This resource is a paperless, digital review and reinforcement activity that must be completed on a laptop or iPad. This activity is not designed to be a “printable” resource.
How does the activity work?
Students are given a list of 25 questions and problems in Google Sheets along with a hidden mystery picture. The student must type in the correct answer for each definition or problem. If the student types in the correct answer, the space in the Google Sheet will turn green and a piece of the hidden picture will be automatically revealed. If the student types in the wrong answer, the space will turn red, and the picture piece remains hidden. The answers must be spelled correctly, which is an added benefit of the activity.
What is included in your download folder?
- Link to Hidden Picture Vocabulary Game in Google Sheets
- Student Worksheet
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
Please note the following about this activity:
- Due to the nature of this activity, you will not be able to edit the questions or answers used in the activity.
- This is a digital activity only. This resource is not designed to be a printable resource.
The number of new vocabulary words and science skills presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice using the terms, definitions, and problems in a chapter or unit. This activity provides a fun way to study and review the vocabulary used in lessons on the metric system. Best of all, students get immediate feedback when they type in an answer. The hidden picture will not be revealed when incorrect answers are entered.
Like this activity and want more? Click the links below to view my other Hidden Picture Reveal Games:
- Dimensional Analysis
- Scientific Notation
- Significant Figures
- Lab Safety Rules
- Identification of Lab Equipment
- The Scientific Method
- Introduction to Biology - Set of 2 Games
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis - Set of 3 Games
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: