- This bundle has everything that a teacher needs to teach a unit on metric measurement to science students (life or physical sciences) in grades 7-12. This bundle includes a teaching PowerPoint, lecture notes for teacher, outline of notes for students, labs, task cards, homework assignments, practice$35.49$26.25Save $9.24
- Science Skills Mega Bundle: Graphing, Concept Mapping, Scientific Method, Metric System, Scientific Measurement, Lab Safety, Significant Digits, Analyzing Data, Graphic Organizers, Scientific Notation, Scientific Writing, and More!After many years of teaching, I have come to realize that what my st$132.66$87.50Save $45.16
This unit test / final assessment for a unit on "The Metric System" is an editable test bank of questions that will allow you to make the perfect unit test for your science students in grades 8 - 12.
This unit test was written to accompany my Metric System PowerPoint, but can be successfully used with any unit on the metric system.
There are 50 questions of varying formats on the test:
- 14 Fill in the blank
- 6 Comparing Metric Units
- 10 Prefixes and their value
- 11 Equivalents (How many decigrams are in a gram?)
- 9 Conversions using dimensional analysis
Answer key is included.
Topics Covered Include:
- The International System of Units
- The seven base units in the SI System
- Prefixes used in the SI System and their values
- SI Prefixes: giga, mega, kilo, hecto, deca, deci, centi, milli, micro, and nano
- Units used in measuring length, mass and volume
- Equivalent units: Example - How many liters are in a decaliter?
- Compare It: How large is a milligram compared to a gram?
- Convert It: Students convert one unit to another .
Appropriate for all science classes, grades 7 and up.
Related Products Include:
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
You can find me at these locations as well: