Also included in
- This middle school proportions and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when solving proportions and percents.The 7 resources include:one word problem unit rate $100,000 Pyramid activityone ratio and ratio tables find the pattern activityone word problem solving propo$18.80$23.50Save $4.70
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing writing and solving one-step equations, finding metric and customary conversions, and modeling fractions, decimals, and percents while learning how to have a growth mindset! Students will practice the problems and shade out the answers in the gri$7.40$9.25Save $1.85
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Grab your students' attention with this math, growth mindset, and writing all in one resource! Your students will practice 20 problems converting metric and customary units. They will then find the growth mindset quote using their answers and write about the quote they just found. Conversion chart and answer key included.
This resource includes:
- 10 metric and 10 customary conversion problems
- Grid to find the growth mindset quote
- Quote page for writing in math
- Teacher instructions
- Conversion chart
- Answer key
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Integer Review Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©