11 page resource PLUS online resources and activities designed to give students a broad overview of the societies of the Aztecs (also known as the Mexicas) and the Mayas! Perfect preview for the Comprehension-Based Reader Leyendas impactantes (available at FluencyMatters.com) or as a stand-alone lesson on the pre-colombian civilizations of Mexico and Central America.
- 2 page illustrated reading “Los mexicas y los mayas”
- Link to a video where students can listen to the Nahuatl language
- Link to an authentic video which the resource was based on
- Link to an online game created for the reading
- Link to an online EdPuzzle activity created for the video
- A 32-card memory card game based on the reading
- A 10-question quiz based on the lesson
- Answer keys for the memory game and the quiz
I created this activity for my Spanish 4 class. I think it would be appropriate for level 3 or higher.