This 59 page/slide Mexico and Tener Expressions Unit is the perfect way to combine culture and grammar learning. This Mexico and Tener Expressions Unit teaches fun facts about Mexico while inspiring students to travel to this beautiful country! Students will learn about the foods, drinks, holidays, cities, games, sports, history, traditions, customs and biodiversity of Mexico! This unit includes an interesting and colorful Power Point story with cultural and grammar information combined. This unit and Power Point have images as well as notes, tons of videos for various levels, and practices for students! Everything is EDITABLE so you can modify if for your students! Includes expressions such as tener calor, tener suerte, tener miedo, tener ganas de, tener que, tener paciencia, tener cuidado, tener hambre, tener sed, etc.
This MEXICO & TENER EXPRESSIONS Culture and Grammar unit includes:
1) Tener Expressions Notes in Spanish & English
2) Tener Expressions Fill-In Sheet in English
3) Mexico and Tener Expressions Power Point in Spanish - Includes a comprehensible story of a family who visits Mexico and learns all about this fascinating country!
4) Tener and Mexico Questions that go along with the Power Point in Spanish with Answer Key
5) Mexico Information Fact Sheet in Spanish with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key - Google Slides Presentation Link Included that teaches all of the Mexico information!
6) Tener Expressions Creative Sentences Activity in Spanish
7) Tener Expressions Practice Activity with Answer Key
8) Basic Tener Expressions Crossword Puzzle with Answer Key
Visit our website to view tons of Mexico videos and resources for this unit!
See all of our most popular and best seller games!
Visit our Spanish-speaking countries, holidays, and culture section on our website! –
Los Días Festivos
Click below for AWESOME grammar, vocabulary and AP Spanish resources!
ALL of our movie packets with tons of resources are here!
Check us out on Instagram!
For high quality Back to School resources, please visit BACK TO SCHOOL