What a value! This bundle includes SEVEN current, engaging, versatile lessons to introduce the geography of Mexico:
1. A Satellite Map Introduction: The satellite picture tells the story behind geography better with a realistic, clear picture. As you click, different geographical feature labels appear on the map. The lesson includes teacher suggestions with possible questions to pose and a PowerPoint map.
2. Three assignment options for teachers to choose from for further processing:
A) A travel diary physical geography blog.
B) A postcard from the region detailing the physical geography.
C) An Instagram tour of the region with pictures and descriptions.
3. A Map Activity- Students fill in a blank map with physical features.
4. A Where in the World Scavenger Hunt- Student Centered Worksheet. Students fill in answers after reading four clues on their own (includes answer key).
5. A Where in The World Class Game with self-advancing slides and geography clues. Students guess the feature in pairs, groups or individually. This activity is self-run and my students LOVE it!
✎✎✎ SAVE BIG! This activity set is also included in a the discounted AZTEC, MAYA, INCA BUNDLE!
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania,