Editable Powerpoint presentation to present the topic “Mi Familia” in Spanish using the Royal Family of the UK.
This Spanish resources designed to teach Mi Familia using a familiar family but yet which includes all step and divorced relatives.
- The complete Royal Family (UK) family tree from the Queen mother to now, 5 generations
- 31 individual members slides with their names.
- 31 individual members slides with their relationship in Spanish
- 31 individual members slides blank under the photo
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and no writing
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and a blank for their name
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and their relationship in Spanish (i.e mi
sobrino, mi esposa)
- 1 Family tree with the photos of individuals and their names
- Individual family tree of The Queen, Charles, Anne, Andrew, Edward including
divorced spouses and step-spouses
- 3 pages of labels (blank, Spanish and name of family members)
- 3 pages of task cards containing 31 members, their name, age and date of birth
with 3 more editable items on each one to allow for extra items of description
- 3 pages of task cards containing 31 members and all lines of description blank for
filling in when doing oral work
The slides are fully editable and created in Powerpoint 2013. I have included the pdf also for easy printing.