Reinforce the vocabulary of your family topic unit with these simple interactions for beginning students. The responses are reactive in nature to give the student a successful, speaking experience as you guide them through the topics of the Spanish 1 learner. Integrated topic dialogues make a dynamic tool for end of the unit or end of the year reviews for any language level and the scripts and worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• One interactive bilingual family dialogues with open-ended expressions and vocabulary (Over 12 lines of interactive communication per person)
• An open-ended interactive fill-in dialogue worksheet are formatted for a 3-ring binder, composition notebook or learning folder (interactive notebook).
• One script version in Spanish only
• Two matching activities
• Answer key
• Four pages of families clipart images (formatted for document camera or smartboard)
• Instructions and procedures
• Scoring Rubric
• Daily lesson suggestions
All activities are easy to implement and can be adapted to coordinate with classroom designated curriculum. Students personalize the conversation by substituting their choice of Spanish 1 family topic vocabulary for an underlined word in the script using a thematic vocabulary reference or a textbook.
“Mi albúm de fotos” dialogue and worksheets can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional activities for your family and friends curriculum unit, please see my other resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
Adjective Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Family Topic Reading and Writing Bundle
Hobby and Free Time Activity Vocabulary