This product is a Google Doc and Google Slides assignment intended for users of Google Classroom / Google Drive.
This resource is a ready-to-use (and editable) project for the intermediate student who is ready to demonstrate his/her understanding of the uses of the imperfect and preterite tenses by writing his/her own short story. Students will be guided through numerous activities to brainstorm and draft ideas in a structured manner before completing their final storybook in Google Slides. A Google Form extension activity requiring students to read their peers' stories is also included. The various steps of this project should be completed over the course of 10 or more teaching days.
1) Overview of project steps for the teacher (Google Slides with links to all resources)
2) Project description handout including the specific page requirements
3) Project grading rubric
4) Graphic organizer brainstorm handout
5) Story draft handout (Google Doc & PDF printable)
6) Peer review handout/doc
7) Final project template (Google Slides)
8) Writing resource handout - verbs and phrases for stories
9) ¡A leer! Extension activity completed via Google Form
*** Please leave a review!
As you leave product reviews, you earn TPT credits to use toward future purchases. To find out more, go to your account and select "TPT credit balance."
You may also like:
Celebración del pasado Digital Poster / Preterite & Imperfect
Aquellos años locos / Imperfect Tense Song