This literature unit complements the book “Mice Make Trouble” by Becky Bloom, a fun story with a great message about the importance of knowing how to read as well as following directions.
(The book is included in the level B Text Talk book set)
There are 9 student activity pages:
- vocabulary practice/fill in
- vocabulary multiple choice
- sort vocabulary by nouns, verbs, adjectives
- who, what, where, when, why, how
- story map (2 options: one where students fill in the story sequence themselves and one where students finish a sentence to tell the story sequence)
- comprehension questions; 2 pages
- character study
- crossword puzzle using key vocabulary words
File includes 2 pages of vocabulary word cards and answers keys/sample answers.