Michelle Obama is best known as a hard-working First Lady and wife to former President Barack Obama. However, she was a successful lawyer and leader even before meeting her future husband. She made history as the first African American First Lady, but she is certainly so much more.
If you need a few quick and engaging activities to help your students learn about this amazing woman, this pack has just that. There are 5 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research Michelle Obama and fill in the information.
The activities included are:
• Michelle Obama biography page (info such as her place of birth, what she's famous for, etc.)
• In Her Words: research and choose her most meaningful quotes.
• Text Me: create a fictional text message conversation that you might have with her!
• Contributions: record the leadership positions she has held.
• Dear Mrs. Obama: write a letter to Michelle Obama.
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!