Michelle Obama is the First Lady of the United States. Born and raised in Chicago, Michelle learned that education would be the most favorable opportunity for her to achieve success. She was accepted into a magnet high school and later into the Ivy League schools, Princeton and Harvard. To achieve success, Michelle has faced and overcome many challenges in her life. Students will enjoy learning about the first African American First Lady and her journey to help others follow their dreams.
Included in the package:
- Prezi- A 3D Lesson plan that is similar to powerpoint, with a 3D effect.
- Lesson Plan in PDF format
A. Common Core Aligned
B. Teaches Problem and Solution
C. Modeling, guided practice, and independent practice.
- 4 activities to extend the lesson
- 1 Vocabulary Graphic Organizer
- 1 Problem/Solution Graphic Organizer
- Comprehension Quiz with 4 MC question and 2 Extended Response Question. Answer key included.
27 Pages + 19 Slides
First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt Lesson Plan
First Lady Hillary Clinton Lesson Plan
Go to Laura Randazzo’s TpT store and download her FREE step by step guide to open a Prezi.