This "Borderline" puzzle is a fantastic way to preview new material, or review before an exam. Students will work individually or in small groups to match the "edges" of each puzzle piece with a corresponding term, description, or picture.
The content utilized in this puzzle corresponds to most high school economics curriculum.
Terms/Topics covered are:
- Law of Supply and Demand
- Artificial Price Controls (Price floors & Price ceilings)
- Business Organizations (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation)
- Market Structures (Monopoly, Oligopoly, Monopolistic Competition, Perfect Competition)
- Shifts in supply and demand
- Reading a supply and demand curve
- Characteristics of money
- Flow of goods and services (product market & factor market)