The Material has two sets - a detailed one and a brief summary :
- Introducing the Concept of Economics as a Social Science, Scarcity, Choice & Opportunity Cost, The use of Models in Economics and The Central Themes in Economics
- Competitive Markets : Demand & Supply - key concepts such as defining terms such as market, demand and supply. It covers - the nature of markets & different market structures, the concept of demand & supply, determinants of demand & supply and linear demand & supply functions.
- Market Equilibrium an Efficiency - Equilibrium, Market Equilibrium and Linear Equations, Role of Price in Resource Allocation and Market Efficiency
- Elasticities - - The Concept of Elasticity, Price Elasticity of Demand, Applications of Price Elasticity of Demand, Cross Price Elasticity of Demand, Income Elasticity of Demand and Price Elasticity of Demand
- Government Intervention - Indirect Taxes, Tax Incidence ( and Linear Functions) , Subsidies (and Linear Functions) and Price Controls - Maximum & Minimum Price Controls