Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- IT'S FINALLY HERE!Every single activity that you need to teach an entire Microeconomics course offered in a single bundle! There's nothing better out there. We guarantee it!Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, and impactful activities and PowerPoints to your classroom arsenal, but don$99.99$169.00Save $69.01
- THIS IS THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!84 Activities. 12 Units of study. Micro and Macro. Every activity that you need to teach an entire full year Economics course offered in a single bundle! There's nothing better out there. We guarantee it!Are you looking to add state of the art, engaging, a$159.99$303.00Save $143.01
Are you an economics teacher looking for that perfect way to teach imperfectly competitive firms? Are you a new teacher who needs great activities? Do you need to update your activities, but don't have the time? Are you looking for "state of the art", innovative, and engaging activities to help your students comprehend the basic concepts of competitive industries and firms? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This bundle is EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!
This "Microeconomics - Imperfectly Competitive Unit Activity" Bundle has the perfect activities to teach your students about monopolies, oligopolies, and monopolistic competitors. This bundle includes 9 ACTIVITIES AND ANSWER KEYS that will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from economic data and graphs. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through microeconomics!
This bundle is ideal for either the Advanced Placement or regular economics classroom! We've used our decades worth of economics experience and the same tools we've used to achieve a 93% AP EXAM PASS RATE to design activities to help your students succeed. Our activities touch multiple learning styles and traverse a wide range of challenge levels by asking students to:
* Define basic economic terms
* Make predictions
* Analyze economic data and draw conclusions
* Label graphs
* Draw graphs
* Apply what they've learned to real-life examples
This bundle covers many topics, including:
* The Characteristics of Imperfectly Competitive Firms
* Imperfect Competitors as "Price Makers"
* Graphing Imperfect Competitors
* Economic Profits, Losses, and Normal Profit for Imperfect Competitors
* Graphing Imperfect Competitors in the Long-Run
* Monopolistic Inefficiencies
* Graphing CS, PS, and DWL for Monopolies
* Fair Return and Socially Optimal Regulation of Monopolies
* Price Discrimination
* Monopolistically Competitive Firms
* Monopolistic Competitors in the Long-Run
* Price Leadership
* Collusion and Cartels
* Game Theory
This bundle includes these 9 activities (with answer keys included):
Best of all, every one of these activities aligns directly with an objective video lecture from our "Imperfectly Competitive Firms" video playlist:
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love Economics" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn economics TODAY!