Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you an economics teacher looking for that perfect way to teach perfectly competitive firms? Are you a new teacher who needs great activities? Do you need to update your activities, but don't have the time? Are you looking for "state of the art", innovative, and engaging activities to help your students comprehend the basic concepts of competitive industries and firms? Do you want to convert your class into a "21st century" learning environment? This bundle is EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!
This "Microeconomics - Perfectly Competitive Unit Activity" Bundle has the perfect activities to teach your students about competition amongst firms. This bundle includes 8 ACTIVITIES AND ANSWER KEYS that will challenge your students to not only understand the material, but read and draw conclusions from economic data and graphs. By the time your students have completed these activities, they will have a great foundation from which they can scaffold learning through microeconomics!
This bundle is ideal for either the Advanced Placement or regular economics classroom! We've used our decades worth of economics experience and the same tools we've used to achieve a 93% AP EXAM PASS RATE to design activities to help your students succeed. Our activities touch multiple learning styles and traverse a wide range of challenge levels by asking students to:
* Define basic economic terms
* Make predictions
* Analyze economic data and draw conclusions
* Label graphs
* Draw graphs
* Apply what they've learned to real-life examples
This bundle covers many topics, including:
* Marginal Product
* Diminishing Marginal Returns
* The Relationship between MC and MP
* Production Costs for Firms
* Calculating FC, VC, TC, MC, AFC, AVC, and AFC for Firms
* Graphing the FC, VC, TC, MC, AFC, AVC, and AFC curves for Firms
* Profit Maximization and the Profit Maximization Point
* The Long-Run Average Total Cost Curve
* Economies of Scale and Diseconomies of Scale
* The Characteristics of Perfectly Competitive Firms
* Perfect Competitors as "Price Takers"
* Graphing Perfect Competitors
* Side-by-Side Graphs of Competitive Industries and Firms
* Economic Profits, Losses, and Normal Profit for Competitive Firms
* Graphing Perfect Competitors in the Long-Run
This bundle includes these 8 activities (with answer keys included):
Best of all, every one of these activities aligns directly with an objective video lecture from our "Perfectly Competitive Firms" video playlist:
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love Economics" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn economics TODAY!