Also included in
- The number of new vocabulary words presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice and review. Spice up your review activities using these fun Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Games. This bundle consists of 3 resources (7$13.50$16.98Save $3.48
Review the microscope using this fun Hidden Picture Reveal game. This resource is a digital Google Sheets game that includes 25 questions on the parts of the microscope, the function of each part, magnification, resolution, measuring, and more! This activity is designed to be used in Google Sheets and shared to your students via Google Classroom or to students own Google Drives. This resource is a paperless, digital review and reinforcement activity that must be completed on a laptop or iPad. This activity is not designed to be a “printable” resource.
Please note the following about this activity:
- Due to the nature of this activity, you will not be able to edit the questions or answers used in the activity.
- This is a digital activity only. This resource is not designed to be a printable resource.
TRY THIS FREE GAME FIRST!
To make sure this type of activity is a good fit for you and your students, download and try my free digital Metric Prefixes Google Sheets Hidden Picture Reveal Game.
How does the activity work?
Students are given a list of 25 questions in Google Sheets along with a hidden mystery picture. The student must type in the correct answer for each definition or problem. If the student types in the correct answer, the space in the Google Sheet will turn green and a piece of the hidden picture will be automatically revealed. If the student types in the wrong answer, the space will turn red, and the picture piece remains hidden. The answers must be spelled correctly, which is an added benefit of the activity.
Watch the video preview to see exactly how the game will work. Also, click on the preview to see the vocabulary terms used in the game.
What is included in your download folder?
- Link to Hidden Picture Review Game in Google Sheets
- Printable Student Worksheet (No Word Bank)
- Printable Student Worksheet (With Word Bank)
- Teacher Guide and Answer Key
- Teacher Guide to Google Apps
The number of new vocabulary words and science skills presented to students in our science classes can be overwhelming. Many students need and benefit from additional practice using the terms, definitions, and problems in a chapter or unit. This activity provides a fun way to study and review the microscope. Best of all, students get immediate feedback when they type in an answer. The hidden picture will not be revealed when incorrect answers are entered.
Other Google Sheets Hidden Picture Games Include:
- Lab Safety Rules
- Identification of Lab Equipment
- Scientific Method
- Introduction to Biology - Set of 2 Games
- Cell Structure (Organelles) - Set of 4 Games
- DNA, RNA, and Protein Synthesis - 3 Game Set
- Cellular Respiration - 3 Game Set
- Biochemistry - 4 Game Set
- Photosynthesis - 3 Game Set
- Cell Division (Mitosis and Meiosis) - 3 Game Set
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: