Also included in
- How is fruit leather like the endoplasmic reticulum? Find out about E.R and all the other tiny "organs" of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells using this fun unit bundle complete with a guiding PowerPoint, labs, activities, graphic organizers and an edible culminating activity. It's a "sweet" lesson yo$37.95$47.95Save $10.00
Microscope Introduction - Plant and Animal Cell Comparison - PowerPoint and Handouts.
Students will learn the parts of a compound light microscope and how to use it during labs. They will also compare plant and animal cell organelles.
Once students have learned how to operate a microscope, they will view various cell slides and discover first-hand how animal and plant cells are alike and different from one another. PowerPoint includes embedded slide specimen photographs for teachers who lack the necessary lab equipment for this activity.
Included in this lesson:
* Exploration into Microscope Usage handouts
* Plant and Animal Cell Comparison Lab
* 19 PowerPoint slides to take you through the parts of the microscope (not included in the free version) AND slides for the animal vs. plant cell lab for review or if you don't have microscopes or appropriate slides for student use.
• DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM links to all items listed above which can be easily converted to Microsoft School with directions provided or altered to fit your school’s personal learning management system
This product is also available in our Cell Organelles & Processes PowerPoint & Handout Bundle OR get it in our Cell Organelles & Processes COMPLETE Bundle which comes with PowerPoint, Handouts (Background info, Teacher & Student Notes, Labs, Projects, Activities, Study Guide, and Assessment), Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Fortune Teller Life Science Vocabulary Bundle which includes six cootie catchers aligned with our cells unit.
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Cells: Microscope e Lab, Plant & Animal Cell Lab & PPT with Specimen Slides by © Getting Nerdy, LLC