Students need to learn how to use microscopes before they come out of the cabinet. These 5 worksheets are a great way to prepare students on how to use microscopes properly. Worksheets include:
1. Identifying parts of a microscope
2. Using the microscope- students will place the procedures in the correct order
3. Comparing microscopes- students will identify characteristics of stereo, compound, and electron microscopes.
4. Practice drawing microscopic images to scale
5. Analyzing electron microscope images- students will predict what images they are looking at.
You might also be interested in:
Microscope Lab Template
Cells Writing Prompts
Be sure to follow my TpT store
by clicking on the green "follow me" next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits that can be used for future purchases!
♻️ Check out my blog
♻️ Follow me on facebook
♻️ Follow me on instagram
♻️ Follow me on pinterest