Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product:
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE and DIFFERENTIATED. The product includes:
• PowerPoint Presentation (43 differentiated slides)
• Scaffolded Notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included)
• Summative Examination (differentiated and answer key included)
• Download a FREE PowerPoint, Notes & Exam to learn more about my resources
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
Types of Microscopes
Light Microscopes Parts
Microscope Care & Safety
Preparing a Specimen
Viewing a Specimen
Centering a Specimen
Focusing a Specimen
-Topics are differentiated for intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-The resource does not contain green circle concepts.
This resource enriches Next Generation Science Standards. It does not address specific standards or disciplinary core ideas. Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials for documents to help you incorporate these lessons into a Next Generation Science Standard aligned curriculum.
PowerPoint, Notes and Exam Format Information:
The PowerPoint is a .pptx file. The notes and exam are .docx files. The fonts are safe for use with Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Word and come with most Microsoft Office versions.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).