PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The gives you everything you need for an in depth life science unit on cell parts, cell functions, organization of living things, microscope parts and functions, and microscope usage. It has several labs for hands-on experience, NGSS 3-dimensional assessments, several InterActive notebook activities, Cornell-style notes, and review activities. It is geared toward any 6th-9th grade life science/biology course. Please see the list below to get a look at what's included.
· 3-D Cell Analogy Project!
· Microscope InterActive Notebook Study Foldable
· Animal & Plant Cell InterActive Notebook Foldable
· Hair Lab, Newspaper Lab, & Prepared Slides Lab
· Slide Staining Lab & Cell Investigate Lab
· Onion vs Cheek Cell Lab
· Organelle Matching Foldables & Cell Notes
· Organization of Living Things Challenge
· Microscope Notes & Lab Rubrics
· Microscope Comics
· Microscope Review Games
· 2 Styles of InterActive Notebook Title Pages
· Answer Keys & Teacher Directions
· Modified Lessons & Extension Ideas
· Example Student Work
Thank you for your interest! I know you will enjoy.
I will soon be adding some of my one of a kind escape rooms and many other unique products. Please follow me to get updates on new product postings.