• Kahoot is a game-based classroom response system
• Create and play quizzes, discussions and surveys using any device with a web browser
• Motivate participation through game-based learning and rewards in a social setting
• This resource contains instructions for accessing My Free Public Kahoots
about Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Students Love Kahoot!
• I know students love this game from the feedback I receive from other teachers and from my own experience with using Kahoot.
• Students ask me, “Can we please play Kahoot?” For every game there is always lots of laughter and students are very engaged.
• At the end of the 2014/15 school year, I gave students a day to complete missing assignments. There were several students who were finished all of their work. These students got together and set-up their own game of Kahoot. I did not suggest it, they just really wanted to play. This was more evidence for me that students love this interactive tool.
• You can create your own quizzes in Kahoot to assess student understanding and/or review material before a test. The following lesson will show you how to do it…
1. Go to www.getkahoot.com and sign up
2. Search TeachwithTech
3. Students will go to www.kahoot.it and log in with a username and the game pin
It is that simple! You can be playing Kahoot with your students in just a few minutes.
Click on the link below for a bundle of lessons and activities about Microsoft Office 2013...
Microsoft Office 2013 Lessons Bundle
Office 2013 Products
Microsoft Office 2013 Bundle
Microsoft Office Elementary Bundle
PowerPoint Presentations that Students Create (7 Fun Themes)
Microsoft Publisher Activities
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Excel for Elementary Students
Microsoft PowerPoint for Elementary Students
Microsoft Word for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office Questions for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office 2013 Quiz using Google Forms
Holiday Pictures Bundle using Shapes in Word 2013
Creating a Keyboard using Microsoft Office
Excel Activity Football Spreadsheet
Microsoft Office 2013 Dinosaur
WordArt Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Office 2013 Setting Up a Page
Microsoft Office 2013 Kahoots
Office 2010 Products
Microsoft Office 2010 Bundle
Microsoft Word 2010 Lesson
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Publisher Lesson #2
Microsoft Publisher 2010 Lesson #1
Word 2010 Setting Up a Page
Other Office Products
Computers Summative Evaluation Activity
Computers Exam Microsoft Office
Microsoft Excel Infographic
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to download a free product or make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!