Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Project- My Favorite Artist, Duo, or Group with Evaluation Sheet
This purchase contains an excellent PowerPoint project that can be utilized as a culminating project in a keyboarding/Microsoft Office course. This is a project that consists of students creating a PowerPoint about their favorite music artist, duo, or group. Students will create a title slide with pictures of their artist. They will then do research to create 5-8 slides on their artist/duo/group. They will choose different slide layouts and apply a design theme or background style. Students will also put in slide transitions, sound transitions, animation (entrance effect), loop the presentation, and embed a YouTube video into a slide. The video will be a music video of one of their artist's songs. They will also put in pictures on various slides and have a websites used slide.
This is a very fun PowerPoint for students to create and they will love sharing it with their classmates.
The file contains step by step directions for students including directions on what to do for each slide and helpful tips for creating PowerPoint presentations.
Objectives for this project include the following:
• To be able to insert slides into a PowerPoint Presentation
• To be able to research information on a music artist, duo, or
group to create slides
• To be able to insert pictures/images into a PowerPoint
• To be able to apply different slide layouts to slides
• To be able to apply a design theme or background style effect
• To be able to embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint slide
• To be able to insert speaker notes
• To be able to apply slide transitions and sound transitions to a
• To be able to apply animation effects (Entrances) to text and
• To be able to loop a presentation
This project generally takes two 45 minutes class periods to complete plus time to present to classmates.
*Included in this file is an evaluation sheet to use to grade the student's PowerPoint. It is very detailed and covers all objectives.
Please visit our store for great keyboarding/typing materials, Microsoft Office materials, business-related materials, icebreaker activities, holiday word searches/word scrambles/trivia, etc.
Thanks for looking! Please leave feedback and follow us!