I have developed and used this courseware for over 25 years to teach Microsoft Project to over 1, 500 students. It is intended to be used as a resource tool for the instructor or as a standalone workbook for the student.
This Microsoft Project Level 1 courseware is designed to show students how to create and modify task lists, establish a project schedule, set milestones, outline the project, filter tasks, assign task relationships, assign lead and lag times, and create calendars.
This courseware is an excellent "8" hour class that covers the basics of time management with the following topics:
• Lesson 1 Creating a Task List
• Lesson 2 Entering Summary Information
• Lesson 3 Outlining the Project
• Lesson 4 Changing the Task List
• Lesson 5 Assigning Task Relationship and Lead/Lag Times
• Lesson 6 Filtering Task Information
• Lesson 7 Creating Calendars
• Lesson 8 Putting It All Together (Creating a Simple Project)
This courseware includes "8" completed project files.
Reasonable cost "site licensing" available for student workbooks.
This is the first of two courses. Please see my Level 2 courseware.