I have developed and used this courseware for over 25 years to teach Microsoft Project to over 1,500 students. It is intended to be used as a resource tool for the instructor or as a standalone workbook for the student.
This Microsoft Project Level 2 courseware is designed to show students how to assign resources to tasks, track costs, and work with different views and tables. Students will also apply filters and sort tasks and resource data. In addition, they will learn how to resolve resource conflicts, work with the global template, create baseline plans, monitor and update projects, analyze project statistics, handle delays and conflicts, create reports, share resources and work with subprojects.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Project Level 1
This courseware is an excellent "8" hour class that covers topics that include:
• Lesson 9 Working with Network Diagrams
• Lesson 10 Entering and Assigning Resources
• Lesson 11 Scheduling with Resources
• Lesson 12 Reviewing Resource Workloads
• Lesson 13 Setting the Baseline or Plan
• Lesson 14 Scheduling with Task Constraints
• Lesson 15 Tracking the Progress of a Project
• Lesson 16 Printing Views and Reports
• Lesson 17 Working with Multiple Projects
This courseware includes "12" completed project files.
Reasonable cost "site licensing" available for student workbooks.
This is the second of two courses.