Microsoft Publisher 2013 is a desktop publishing application
• Create a variety of business documents including brochures, newsletters, postcards and business cards
• Deliver high-quality results without having graphic design experience
• Prebuilt building blocks of content and professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures
• Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher) are the current programs within Office 365.
NOTE: The Ribbon (Menu/Toolbar) did not change from Publisher 2013 to Publisher 2016. These screenshots and instructions are the same as the Publisher 2013 product.
1. Font (Bold, Underline, italics, Color, Size, Style)
2. Shapes (Insert, Re-order, Fill, Outline, Transparency)
3. Pictures (Insert Online Pictures, Format Picture Style, Crop, Recolor, Brightness and Contrast)
4. Text Box (Insert, Format)
5. Borders and Accents
6. Calendar and Page Parts
7. Table (Rows, Columns, Color Scheme, Line Width and Color)
8. Page Design (Background Color, Built-in Color Schemes, Margins, Page Orientation, Page Size)
9. Mailings (Mail Merge)
10. Review (Check Spelling, Thesaurus)
11. View (Zoom into and out of Document)
Publisher is different than Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition. This lesson reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar. It includes instructions along with screen shots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create high-quality documents using Microsoft Publisher.
UPDATE: Activities for creating business cards, brochures, flyers, and a cereal box using Publisher have been added to this lesson.
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Office 2013 Products
Microsoft Office 2013 Bundle
Microsoft Office Elementary Bundle
PowerPoint Presentations that Students Create (7 Fun Themes)
Microsoft Publisher Activities
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Excel for Elementary Students
Microsoft PowerPoint for Elementary Students
Microsoft Word for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office Questions for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office 2013 Quiz using Google Forms
Holiday Pictures Bundle using Shapes in Word 2013
Creating a Keyboard using Microsoft Office
Excel Activity Football Spreadsheet
Microsoft Office 2013 Dinosaur
WordArt Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Office 2013 Setting Up a Page
Microsoft Office 2013 Kahoots
Office 2010 Products
Microsoft Office 2010 Bundle
Microsoft Word 2010 Lesson
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Publisher Lesson #2
Microsoft Publisher 2010 Lesson #1
Word 2010 Setting Up a Page
Other Office Products
Computers Summative Evaluation Activity
Computers Exam Microsoft Office
Microsoft Excel Infographic