Microsoft Teams Classroom Printable Icon Signs. Use during distance learning of any kind. Help students recognize important icons when interacting with this video chat platform. Use visuals to aid your instruction and improve students' digital learning success!
When using technology and multiple types of hands-on devices, it can be tricky to come up with expectations that make sense and work for everything that you are using.
With technology always changing, there are core vocabulary words and icons that students should know to build their digital literacy skills.
You and your students will get to enjoy:
- Common icons that are used in Microsoft Teams
- Printable signs (with directions)
- One page icon list
This will be a forever freebie to help teachers with their online teaching needs.
Benefits to these video recording in the classroom posters:
- Build digital literacy vocabulary
- Help students learn about icons they've never heard of before
- A great visual aid in the classroom, but can also be printed as a book
- Works for any teacher, K-5, that wants a more visual way to teach technology concepts
Want a different way to decorate with STEM & technology? Check out my other products that will fit your needs!
Connect with me for more inspiration!
Navigating STEM & tech in the K-5 classroom.
Click here to be updated when new products are posted.