Microsoft Word 2010 Activity- Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
This fun assignment can be used in a Microsoft Office/Keyboarding, etc. class. This download is a 19-page Word document that contains directions and an assignment for creating customized bulleted lists with a fun beverage theme. It also contains an evaluation sheet. It is everything you need - NO PREP- for a lesson on creating bulleted lists in Word. It will take students about 3 days to complete if the class periods are about 45 mins. and you go over directions, etc. It could be a little less if you have fast typists!
The first page of the document is a nice title page. The next few pages contain directions on how to create various bulleted lists in Word 2010. There are directions for simple lists and using the Define New Bullet command in which students can use to create bulleted lists with symbol bullets (Wingdings/Webdings), change font color and size, and use default pictures and Internet images as bullets. Following that are specific directions for creating 8 different bulleted list documents (2 are Extra Credit). The following are the type of list and bullets being created:
- Coca- Cola list- default diamond bullet, change bullet font color and size
- Pepsi list- default arrow bullet, change bullet font color and size
- Vitaminwater and Gatorade list- use symbol bullets (Wingdings), change bullet font color and size
- Dunkin Donuts list- use symbol bullets (Webdings), change bullet font color and size
- Snapple list- use default picture bullets and numbered bullets
- Kool-Aid- import Internet image to use as a bullet
- FUZE and bai list- Extra Credit- student choice bullets
- McDonald's Beverages list- Extra Credit- student choice bullets
The last page is an evaluation sheet.
This is a great resource to have. It will save you tons of time. Students will enjoy the beverage theme and learn how to create the different bullets. Most students don't know that you can use symbols, Internet images, etc. as bullets- never mind how to do it!
*Please see the preview file for a sample of a few of the lists.
Please see our store for a study guide (basically the directions pages neatly made into a study guide) and a test on bulleted and numbered lists- goes perfect w/ this assignment.
Microsoft Word 2010- Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists in Word Study Guide
Microsoft Word 2010 Activity- Test on Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
Please visit our store for great keyboarding/typing materials, Microsoft Office materials, business-related materials, icebreaker activities, holiday word searches/word scrambles/trivia, etc.
Thanks for looking! Please leave feedback and follow us!