• Microsoft Word 2016 is a software application that allows the user to perform word processing and create beautiful and engaging documents.
• This lesson includes instructions along with screen shots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create high-quality documents using Microsoft Word.
• It reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar.
• Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher) are the current programs within Office 365.
NOTE: The Ribbon (Menu/Toolbar) did not change from Word 2013 to Word 2016. These screenshots and instructions are the same as the Word 2013 product.
• Activities, student exemplars and marking schemes
1. Font (Style, Size, Color)
2. Bulleted and Numbered Lists
3. Bold, italics, Underline
4. Align and Center Text
5. Inserting (Tables, Pictures, Shapes, SmartArt, Charts, Header, Page Numbers, WordArt, Textboxes, Video)
6. Page Layout (Page Size, Margins, Orientation, Page Color)
7. References (Table of Contents, Bibliography, Endnotes and Footnotes, Citation)
8. Mailings (Labels)
9. Review (Spelling and Grammar, Thesaurus)
10. View (Zoom, Print and Web Layout)
11. Microsoft Word Activities (Instructions, Marking Scheme, Student Exemplars)
Instructions and screen shots have been added for the following activities...
1. Creating a dinosaur using shapes in Word
2. Using Picture Tools to add and move images
3. Creating a Resume
4. Using WordArt
5. Creating and Formatting a Table
6. Setting Up a Page
: I have added a “Setting Up a Page” activity that involves using margins, line spacing, page numbers, header/footer, page color and watermarks.
: I have added a lesson and activity about adding and formatting WordArt
This lesson is contained within the Microsoft Office 2016 Bundle. Click on the link below to view this bundle…
Microsoft Office 2016 Bundle
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Office 2013 Products
Microsoft Office 2013 Bundle
Microsoft Office Elementary Bundle
PowerPoint Presentations that Students Create (7 Fun Themes)
Microsoft Publisher Activities
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Excel for Elementary Students
Microsoft PowerPoint for Elementary Students
Microsoft Word for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office Questions for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office 2013 Quiz using Google Forms
Holiday Pictures Bundle using Shapes in Word 2013
Creating a Keyboard using Microsoft Office
Excel Activity Football Spreadsheet
Microsoft Office 2013 Dinosaur
WordArt Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Office 2013 Setting Up a Page
Microsoft Office 2013 Kahoots
Office 2010 Products
Microsoft Office 2010 Bundle
Microsoft Word 2010 Lesson
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Publisher Lesson #2
Microsoft Publisher 2010 Lesson #1
Word 2010 Setting Up a Page
Other Office Products
Computers Summative Evaluation Activity
Computers Exam Microsoft Office
Microsoft Excel Infographic