• Microsoft Word in Office 365 is a software application that allows the user to perform word processing and create beautiful and engaging documents.
• This lesson includes instructions along with screenshots and text bubbles to demonstrate how easy it is to create high-quality documents using Microsoft Word.
• It reveals and explains the main features located under the menu bar.
• Activities, student exemplars and marking schemes are included
1. Font (Style, Size, Color)
2. Bulleted and Numbered Lists
3. Bold, italics, Underline
4. Align and Center Text
5. Inserting (Tables, Pictures, Shapes, SmartArt, Charts, Header, Page Numbers, WordArt, Textboxes, Video)
6. Page Layout (Page Size, Margins, Orientation, Page Color)
7. References (Table of Contents, Bibliography, Endnotes and Footnotes, Citation)
8. Mailings (Labels)
9. Review (Spelling and Grammar, Thesaurus)
10. View (Zoom, Print and Web Layout)
11. Microsoft Word Activities (Instructions, Marking Scheme, Student Exemplars)
1. Creating pictures using shapes in Word
2. Using Picture Tools to add and move images
3. Creating a Resume
4. Using WordArt
5. Creating and Formatting a Table
6. Setting Up a Page
The “Setting Up a Page” activity that involves using margins, line spacing, page numbers, header/footer, page color and watermarks.
Lesson Plans have been added to this resource (PDF and editable PowerPoint copies)
Note: TeachwithTech products are regularly updated with new lessons, activities, layouts, screenshots and video/article links. You will always be able to download the updated version of this resource for free under your “my purchases” tab.
I have been teaching Computers since 2005!
This resource is also sold as part of a larger bundle. Click on the link below to view this bundle…
OFFICE 365 LESSONS & ACTIVITIES BUNDLE
Cover image purchased from depositphotos.com
Purchase of this product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the internet or to other individuals.
Created by Gavin Middleton © TeachwithTech
TeachwithTech is not affiliated with Microsoft
Thanks for visiting my store! If you decide to make a purchase, please do not forget to leave feedback. I am very interested to read your thoughts about my products!
Also, don't forget to "FOLLOW" me for exciting new product announcements, sales, promotions and updates!
Office 2013 Products
Microsoft Office 2013 Bundle
Microsoft Office Elementary Bundle
PowerPoint Presentations that Students Create (7 Fun Themes)
Microsoft Publisher Activities
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Excel for Elementary Students
Microsoft PowerPoint for Elementary Students
Microsoft Word for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office Questions for Elementary Students
Microsoft Office 2013 Quiz using Google Forms
Holiday Pictures Bundle using Shapes in Word 2013
Creating a Keyboard using Microsoft Office
Excel Activity Football Spreadsheet
Microsoft Office 2013 Dinosaur
WordArt Microsoft Word 2013 Lesson
Office 2013 Setting Up a Page
Microsoft Office 2013 Kahoots
Office 2010 Products
Microsoft Office 2010 Bundle
Microsoft Word 2010 Lesson
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Lesson
Microsoft Excel Lesson
Microsoft Publisher Lesson #2
Microsoft Publisher 2010 Lesson #1
Word 2010 Setting Up a Page
Other Office Products
Computers Summative Evaluation Activity
Computers Exam Microsoft Office
Microsoft Excel Infographic