Allow students to practice their Microsoft Word processing skills by following instructions on an Instruction Sheet to edit and modify the text on the supplied Word processing documents. They are expected to format the appearance of the document in terms of its color, layout and images. Students are also expected to make their own additions to the document by adding tables, altering tables as well as researching and altering facts.
This can also be used as an assessment tool with your groups.
- What to expect in January - The New Year & Martin Luther King
- What to expect in February - Rosa Parks Day, President Lincoln’s Birthday & Valentine’s Day
- What to expect in March – Coming Soon!
- What to expect in April - Easter & Earth Day
- What to expect in May - Mothers Day & Memorial Day
- What to expect in June - Coming Soon!
- What to expect in July - Coming Soon!
- What to expect in August - Coming Soon!
- What to expect in September - Coming Soon!
- What to expect in October - Halloween & Fall
- What to expect in November - Thanksgiving
- What to expect in December - Christmas
This bundle includes a bonus file (Gordon The Cat), which can be completed before the Seasonal Tasks are approached.
Buy this bundle at its current discount price before the 5 remaining resources are added.
- Rating this product allows you to collect credits for money off towards your next TPT purchase.
- Follow me for more Technology & Computer Science resources as well as future offers.
- Created by Bal Borde, Copyright © Computer Creations Ltd
- Purchasing this product grants only the purchaser to a single classroom use only.