Mid Autumn Festival - Global Ed Diversity Multicultural Resource
Sample teaching resource for Chinese language and Chinese culture. I would appreciate your positive feedback after downloading and reviewing this global education resource.
This set of materials has been used in schools (Pre K - Gr. 6) and homes. It has been enjoyed by thousands of children, school educators, and homeschool educators. This is a global education program that is designed with non-Chinese heritage students in mind.
Chinese Language and Chinese Culture: The Mid Autumn Moon Festival.
This sample learning unit includes:
Facilitate Curiosity & Engage Learning
1. Key Chinese Phrases (THIS RESOURCE HERE - Download NOW)
- See it & Say it: Chinese characters
- See it & Say it: Sentence Pattern
- Play & Learn
- Theme-based Chinese Reader
- Learning About Chinese Culture
- Answer Key
Facilitate Curiosity & Engage Learning Further
2. World Read Aloud For Kids - Stroy Reader
- The Mid Autumn Festival A Poem (Traditional Chinese)
- The Mid Autumn Festival A Poem (Simplified Chinese)
3. Curious About Science - Solar System
The Solar System Planets Word Signs (Traditional Chinese + Simplified Chinese)
The Solar System Planets Facts Posters (Traditional Chinese)
The Solar System Planets Facts Posters (Simplified Chinese)
4. Extended Teaching Resource about The Mid Autumn Festival
- Video - Unboxing Moon Cake gift box?
- Video - Bilingual Storytime WHERE IS THE MOON?
- Podcast - Interview Episode: Mid Autumn Festival with a Teacher in China (English section first and Mandarin Section follows at 18:27)
- Article - The Mid Autumn Festival The Folktale A Mid Autumn Festival Guide with hands-on activity resource
Visit Miss Panda Chinese and enjoy our Chinese teaching resource library
Follow Miss Panda at Facebook
Follow Miss Panda at Pinterest
Follow Miss Panda at Instagram
Follow Miss Panda at Youtube
Follow Miss Panda Chinese TpT Store for our growing resources.
Thank you for downloading. After review the product please provide a fair rating. If you encounter problem downloading or have any questions please contact us first before leaving a rating. Your feedback is always appreciated. We strive to provide you the highest quality Chinese language and culture teaching resources.