Middle Ages: Gallery Walk of the Medieval Guilds
is a ready-to-use gallery walk to introduce students to the guilds of the Medieval times. Students work in groups to go on a gallery walk and make notes about aspects of guilds such as the purpose, specific guilds and the value of guilds. Students conduct an initial analysis of their findings. Great to add to your study of the Middle Ages
Related Bundles Include:
- World History Middle School Resource Bundle
- World History Gallery Walk Bundle the Ancients through the Renaissance
Medieval Europe Resources Include:
- The Middle Ages Heraldry Station Activity
- Middle Ages Gallery Walk Activity of the Medieval Guilds
- The Middle Ages Interactive Notebook Pages
- Feudal Japan Interactive Notebook Graphic Organizers on medieval Japan
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.