This Middle Ages interactive notebook page is one from a larger set of interactive notebook pages that focus on Medieval Europe.
This sample includes templates, template directions, pictures of notebook pages and possible responses for notes on guilds of the Middle Ages.
Ways to save:
- For interactive notebooks: World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Go big with World History: World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Medieval Europe Resources Include:
- The Middle Ages Heraldry Station Activity
Silk Road: Student-centered unit project for Middle Ages or China Study
- The Middle Ages Interactive Notebook Pages
- The Middle Ages On the Silk Road Shadow Puppets from Indonesia Collaborative Activity
- On the Silk Road - a simulation in barter and Trade
- The Middle Ages Mapping Marco Polo's Journey on the Silk Road
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.