This is a two-week unit about Medieval Europe. The students do really well with this, and it's a great balance of lecture and student-inquiry research.
Included in this package:
1. Daily lesson plans detailing homework and activities/resources
2. PDF presentation of Medieval Europe (to be used each day through the unit to review student research)
3. Handouts for student-research of Medieval Europe history topics (Basics/Feudalism, The Church, Wars, England, and the Plague)
4. Activities: daily extra activities per topic
5. Presentation assignment for a capstone, end-of-unit project presentation
6. Student notes
7. Primary document analysis "The Decameron"
8. Student notes sheets
9. Teacher keys