This is Hauger History Podcast #80 and it comes with a PDF test that can a be a quiz, assessment, homework, or graphic organizer for this video discussion of several key vocabulary terms and events of the Middle Ages in Europe. Watch episode #80 on YouTube!
You can use this as a quiz or in class game, by pairing this PDF with this video, pausing for students to answer! https://youtu.be/oOyORrdb-P8
Download this video resource with a Middle School test at the HaugerHistory store on Teachers Pay Teachers: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Video-Quiz-Middle-Ages-Plague-Crusades-and-the-Magna-Carta-3806179
Topics include Joan of Arc, Church power in the middle Ages, the Crusades. the Plague, and the importance of the Magna Carta.
I suggest pausing the video for students to answer questions. This is a great study guide, flipped classroom video, or review for a test.
You can subscribe to all the Hauger History Podcasts!
Hauger History Podcast free for students
Other video guides for Social Studies videos:
Martin Luther and the Reformation
Rachel Carson and Discoveries in DDT and Environmentalism
Finding Your Roots: Jimmy Kimmel
The Gilded Age on PBS
Secrets of the Inca
My TOP 8 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
8. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
7. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
6. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
5. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
4. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
3. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
2. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged
1. 5 Week Garageband Unit for Music Recording