I edited this to contain 2 different pop-up methods and have included a PowerPoint complete with pictures and step-by-step instructions.
This is a fun way to get students to understand the concept of the manorial system and feudalism.
Here’s what you get:
1. Two pages of pop-up cut outs.
2. QR code and website for supplemental reading
3. Questions to check comprehension
4. A two-page document with a more advanced method
5. An 18 slide PowerPoint with photos and step-by-step instructions
***This is also included in my Middle Ages in the East and the West Interactive Notebook and World History Interactive Notebook Bundle. Check them out here:
Middle Ages in the East and the West Interactive Notebook
World History Interactive Notebook Mega Bundle--A Complete Curriculum
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.