Middle Ages Unit Bundled
brings students to Europe just after the fall of the Roman Empire deep into the period of popes, kings and plagues. Unit also includes, warm up PowerPoints, informational text documents with questions, primary source lessons, exit tickets, crossword review, Kahoot!
review game, and assessment. Everything is put together with detailed daily lesson plans. Just copy and paste to your lesson plans. This is an Amazing Deal!
The Middle Ages PowerPoints
include video clip links, and presenter notes. Presenter notes aid your understanding of each slide and can act as a cheat sheet for details you may forget. Some slides have discussion questions into help engage your students.
Battle of Tours
Pope Leo III
Concordant of Worms
The Black Death
Hundred Years’ War
This Product Includes:
• Daily Lesson Plans - Copy/Paste into yours!
• Warmups and Exit Ticket PowerPoints
• The Middle Ages PowerPoint w/Video Clips + Presenter Notes
• European Invasions Reading Guide and Map Analysis
• Lords and Serfs Reading Guide
• Pope Urban’s Call for Crusades Primary Source Analysis
• Magna Carta Primary Source Analysis
• Middle Ages - Crossword-Puzzle-Review
• Exit Ticket or Ticket Out the Door Templates
• Kahoot! Online Review Game - Students use their phones!
• Editable 39 Question Test/Assessment
• Plus Extras!
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!
Medieval Period Unit Bundled
Dark Ages Unit Bundled