Use this Middle Ages word search as a handout for early finishers or as a treat to take home. Kids love word search puzzles and they learn as they are having fun.
Puzzlers must find the 25 hidden vocabulary words within the grid of letters. The words can be hidden in any direction, including backwards and diagonally. There are some overlapping words. This makes a fairly challenging puzzle.
The Middle Ages vocabulary words are: Apprentice, Baron, Bishop, Black Death, Castle, Charlemagne, Chivalry, Coat of arms, Crusades, Feudal System, Fief, Franks, Guild, Journeyman, Keep, King, Knight, Magna Carta, Manor, Moat, Monastery, Page, Serf, Squire, Vassal, Vikings
You might also like:
• Spanish Conquistadors Combo Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Middle Ages worksheet