Use this Common Core State Standards and New Jersey State Learning Standards aligned Escape Room to immerse your upper elementary students in the Middle Colonies! Breakout EDU kit(s) required. This interactive, 20-page resource can be used as an introduction to Colonial America or as a culminating project!
Download the preview to see samples of 11 pages!
Click here to see more products in my TpT store!
Check out my Thirteen Colonies Escape Rooms Bundle
Thirteen Colonies Escape Room Bundle! Breakout EDU Kit(s) Required
Click here for more of my Escape Room products!
Ellis Island Escape Room (Breakout EDU Kit(s) Required)
Revolutionary War Battles Escape Room (Breakout EDU Kit(s) Required)
New England Colonies Escape Room: Breakout EDU Kit(s) Required
- Engaging and visually appealing pages
- Clear assembly directions with detailed supply list and teacher reference sheet
- Fosters collaborative learning and critical thinking
- Excellent learning opportunity for kinesthetic learners and students who enjoy a
- Can be used in small groups, partnerships or individually
- Extension opportunities for early finishers
Escape Room includes:
- Detailed supply list
- Pre-made Story Cards, Clue Cards, Directions and a Home Base for all locks
- A blank card to tailor the experience to your curriculum and your students
- Answer pages for all clue cards!
Have fun with your students!
Click here to follow me on TpT!